[opensource-dev] ATI vs NV vs OSX

Marc Adored marc at inworlddesigns.com
Wed May 11 00:20:26 PDT 2011

So I am building a machine we shall call it a haxintosh... It will be
running OSX I was just wondering if ATI or Nvidia was better supported
for SecondLife on OSX? I know OSX chose ATI for there machines but
does SL support it or would I be better off to get Nvidia anyways? I
really want everything shadows lighting all that. Ive seen issues on
OSX for some people but I dont know if its ATI or SL's problems with
the os directly. I know this is the opensource dev list but I figured
you guys would know this stuff better then anyone being in the
trenches and all :P