[opensource-dev] Mesh branch merged to viewer-development

Sergey Litovchuk slitovchuk at productengine.com
Tue May 17 15:05:12 PDT 2011

Running the latest viewer-development build for me causes the viewer to
crash on start up with an error:

2011-05-17T21:41:18Z newview/llviewertexturelist.cpp(492) : error
2011-05-17T21:41:18Z ERROR: LLViewerTextureList::addImageToList: ASSERT
(mInitialized)

It looks like there is a trouble with finding the settings in both user
and application directory.

I'm using a RelWithDebInfoOS configuration on Linux.

Has someone experienced this kind of crash?