[opensource-dev] Repeated entries in settings.xml

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:59:12 PDT 2011

Five months ago I went through a drawn out process to eliminate
duplicate and triplicate entries in settings.xml.  Today I found two
new duplicates.  For a few reasons having a clean file is a good idea.

Oz has suggested that this file be scanned by a unit test as part of
compiling the viewer.  If there are newly introduced duplicates the
compile would fail and the problem addressed immediately.

I am looking for (ideally) someone to take on this (little?) project,
but if you have any ideas of how this job could be done I would like
to hear them.

-Jonathan