[opensource-dev] Slightly OT: Are chat icons broken for everyone in 2.6.6 release?

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:36:13 PDT 2011

I saw that, it's a shame that major regressions are considered by management to be acceptable to force upon all residents.  For social users of SL, it's a reason to stop using the Linden viewer or consider taking a break from SL  :-/

Shouldn't the JIRA still be open in some kind of pending status, pending the actual release of the fixed client?