[opensource-dev] Mesh branch merged to viewer-development

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:46:38 PDT 2011

With so many of the jiras related to this merge not being publicly accessible, I wouldn't know where to start looking for the issue to report it under.  But this one seems to have appeared since the mesh merge...

First appeared in 230343, but the changelog for that build only shows STORM-1100

Checked checkboxes in the Mac client show with garbled graphics instead of a checked box.  In an unchecked state, they appear normally. (any tab of preferences or the build menu will do).

TriloByte Zanzibar