[opensource-dev] question SL tracking data

Metaverse TV metaversetv at aol.com
Thu May 26 10:06:27 PDT 2011

Hi all, I wasn't sure where to find an answer to this question, but was pointed to this mailing list.  I am looking at a product that is used in virtual environments and animation studios this is somewhat of an alternative to the 3d Space Navigator, I contacted the product devoloper to see if they had done any tests or used it in Second Life, and they have not.  They did tell me that if Second Life uses 6DOF tracking data, then this should be possible.  Can anyone tell me anything more about this, I'd like to be sure that this product is compatible due to its price range before purchasing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Robustus Hax