[opensource-dev] Snowstorm Meeting schedule changes

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Wed Nov 2 17:18:05 PDT 2011

I'm making some changes to meeting times .... my public calendars are
updated, so the various notices driven by them should be correct.

The daily scrum meetings are cancelled, effective immediately.

The Monday open meeting has not changed, but the Tuesday meeting has
moved to the same time on Thursday effective next week.

Starting next week, I'll have a few 15 minute appointment slots that you
can book on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; the booking page is here
<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUxUTlhHTlR4Qlh3fGRlZmF1bHR8YzM3YTU0MTYzZDBkZGI4YjIyMjc5MTJjOTc0ZjJkNDM>
and linked from the Snowstorm Calendar
<https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project_Snowstorm/Calendar>.