[opensource-dev] Build errors with Linux with updated llqtwebkit (API 16)

BlueWall jamesh at bluewallgroup.com
Tue Nov 8 12:01:29 PST 2011

I have been able to get a running viewer with the llqtwebkit API 16. I
will need to work through the issues and make patches to the build
system to automate it. Basically a lot of the library files aren't
getting packaged in autobuild, and a couple aren't sent with the packged
viewer.

I was able to login to my development grid, then jump to Wright Plaza on
OSGrid and run for 2-3 minutes before crashing. I had a popup...

ERROR: genVolumeBBoxes: ASSERT (less_than_max_mag(newMin))

Thanks,
BlueWall