[opensource-dev] I could use a little help with boost and callbacks and stuff

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Sun Nov 13 01:27:56 PST 2011

Am Sonntag, 13. November 2011 schrieb Jonathan Welch:
> Did you try creating a new debug variable and linking it to your
> xml file that defines the new UI element you have created?

the ui element is doing fine, it's the "non-ui" class that I can't get
to work with the buttons...

I'm trying to get Zi Ree's client side AO to work with toolbox
buttons.

There's a class "FLoaterAO" which is basically the setup dialog, and
that works fine after "buttonizing" it.

There's another class AOEngine which is the actual running AO, and
that one needs to get two methods:

void AOEngine::Toggle() { toggles the AO on or off }

bool  AOEngine::isRunning() { returns true or false depending on the
state of things }

I'm having trouble getting those two methods registered in the
callback registry, so that I can use them in app_settings/commands.xml

Any help is appreciated!

bye,
LC