[opensource-dev] Review Request: OPEN-125 Open source mesh upload using hacd.
nickyperian at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 04:43:19 PST 2011
Lance, I have no mac I you are willing to share I'll include you work.
From: Lance Corrimal <Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>
To: Nicky Perian <nickyperian at yahoo.com>; Lance Corrimal <Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>; Viewer <opensource-dev at lists.secondlife.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: Review Request: OPEN-125 Open source mesh upload using hacd.
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit: http://codereview.secondlife.com/r/515/
the hacd library provided does not build cleanly on mac os without manual intervention... had to manually create the "lib" folder, and then Makefile_mac is missing.
On November 15th, 2011, 9:19 p.m., Nicky Perian wrote:
Review request for Viewer.
By Nicky Perian.
Updated Nov. 15, 2011, 9:19 p.m.
Provide viewer development changes to link a modified HACD library to provide an open source mesh upload capability.
Refer to https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/OPEN-124 for modified library detail. Built viewer-development and TPV kokua under windows 7/64 bit and Debian Squeeze 32 bit linux with modified HACD. Logged to aditi, local opensim host and osgrid. Uploaded a several mesh models without problem.
* autobuild.xml (6b887df85f95)
* doc/contributions.txt (6b887df85f95)
* indra/cmake/CMakeLists.txt (6b887df85f95)
* indra/cmake/FindHACD.cmake (PRE-CREATION)
* indra/cmake/HACD.cmake (PRE-CREATION)
* indra/cmake/LLConvexDecomposition.cmake (6b887df85f95)
* indra/cmake/ViewerMiscLibs.cmake (6b887df85f95)
* indra/newview/CMakeLists.txt (6b887df85f95)
* indra/newview/llmeshrepository.cpp (6b887df85f95)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the opensource-dev