[opensource-dev] User input solicited picking a number...

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Fri Nov 18 07:07:25 PST 2011

On 2011-11-18 9:53, Jonathan Welch wrote:
> Any TPV that wants to pick up this new feature before the two debug
> settings are eliminated should do so quickly, or else you will have to
> reimplement them.
>
> Source here:
> https://bitbucket.org/JonathanYap/storm-591b

Actually, since I'll just pull your whole repo when I merge, all they'll
have to do is reverse the commit that removes the variables - it'll be
in the history.

I would strongly prefer that TPVs not incorporate early versions of
features that we've already said we're incorporating... it only makes
life more difficult for them if problems are found...

... speaking of which, I just did a whole bunch of TPing around between
parcels to test the fade times I was playing with, and eventually I
stopped getting any parcel audio at all.  I even went back to one I'd
been too earlier that had been playing ok, but I got nothing.   I've
kept the associated log file for you if you think it might be useful,
Jonathan.