[opensource-dev] Camera UI in Second Life beta viewer is broken

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:28:35 PST 2011

The essential bug is that the elements *are* completely covered when
this occurs, but when the mouse-position is matched to an on-screen
element, it ends up matching the wrong thing in the stack. Sometimes.
Under conditions which seem obscure and difficult to reproduce.

And it may match pointing (for tooltips) differently to clicking (for UI
widgets).