[opensource-dev] Review Request: Allow scripts to be saved/loaded to/from files.

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:39:47 PST 2011

@Kadah, you are right. This is what is going to happen. I would not
knowingly let an 'annoyance' go out with a release. Not worth the
community backlash ...

I was only making the point cause the tab issue and the fact that most
external editors use \t for tabs, is likely going to lead to "I
uploaded a script and now I can't edit it properly in-viewer, thus the
uploader is broken".

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Kadah Coba <kadah.coba at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was only making the point cause the tab issue and the fact that most
> external editors use \t for tabs, is likely going to lead to "I uploaded a
> script and now I can't edit it properly in-viewer, thus the uploader is
> broken".

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State
University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-282-5333
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, Play2Train <http://www.play2train.org>