[opensource-dev] Latest commits break the deferred engine and alpha textures ?

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:20:38 PST 2011

Hello all,

I have just pulled the latest commits (up to "22037 (1343609b39cf)
merge changes for vmrg-193") and built it, and here is what I observe
when I try it out :

- I can't activate the deferred renderer anymore, even if Lighting &
Shadows is checked in the preferences, with Sun/Moon/Projectors,
ambient occlusion and all.

- Alpha textures are black where they should be transparent

- A lot of textures are missing, simply grey or white, all of them are
supposed to be fully alpha (no visible pixels), like the sides of prim
hair for example

Anybody else sees that ? Or is it just me ?

Thanks,
Marine