[opensource-dev] Mesh viewers and tcmalloc issues

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 06:18:58 PDT 2011

I was trying to get all libraries to build w/o modifying the library source. google-perftools is/was on the needs work list. Vcexpress doesn't have a command line switch /Upgrade as devenv does. However, you can open an older solution file in the VS2010 Express IDE and it will upgrade to the latest.

That is what I did and the library built. Using open-69 autobuild.

I haven't built the viewer with it yet.

PS. Individual project files can be upgraded with vcupgrade <projectname>  using Express just on command line. For solution files you must use the IDE.