[opensource-dev] Build Error Linux 32 GCC 4.4 llvopartgroup.cpp

Armin Weatherwax armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:10:29 PDT 2011

I just came along that, too. It only happens with a release build, commit that
introduced it is 4880a28422be (viewer-development).
I worked around it by passing -Wno-array-bounds to the compiler (see here:
https://bitbucket.org/ArminW/kokua-merge-3.0.0/changeset/f4a68595e9b6 ) for
now.

Hope that helps
Armin