[opensource-dev] Tutorial needed on TPV viewer-side AOs

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:49:44 PDT 2012

I think it would make more sense than overloading an existing item type
- but that's a server-side mechanics issue.

The important thing would seem to be how to keep the current existant AO
user-experience at the viewer. But that would (yes) have to be kept in
lockstep with the grid side of the equation. So, there's undoubtedly
some protocol work involved too, perhaps an additional message type.