[opensource-dev] Tutorial needed on TPV viewer-side AOs

Adeon Writer adeonwriter at live.com
Fri Apr 13 07:45:29 PDT 2012

Adding entirely new "slots" to AO's (running against a wall, standing on a ledge, running at various inclines, swimming in system water) is one of the things you can only do do programmatically. But a base "animation replacer" client AO to get rid of the official animations is still handy. A script can just handle all the extra, where it's actually necessary.