[opensource-dev] Tutorial needed on TPV viewer-side AOs

Henri Beauchamp sldev at free.fr
Sat Apr 14 01:14:35 PDT 2012

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:05:05 -0700, Kadah wrote:

> On 4/13/2012 1:10 PM, Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> > Again, the viewer side AOs are in fact mimicking exactly what
> > scripted AOs (and most specifically Francis Chung's "Franimation
> > Overrider") do.
>
> I believe FS's was designed to mimic the ZHAO II hud, it even uses its
> config notecards. "Franimation Overrider" is a new one to me.

Francis Chung's "Franimation Overrider" existed long before the ZHAO
HUD, and in fact, at the end of the documentation for the latter you
can read: "Based on Francis Chung's Franimation Overrider v1.8"

Let's not overlook the contribution of the original authors (I hate
it enough when it happens to my contributions to not let it happen
to others'...).

Henri.