[opensource-dev] strange messages

Skye Menjou skyemenjou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:52:21 PDT 2012

It could be an SL newsletter of some sort.
That or someone might have been able to use HTML formatting in llEmail
(Never tried it, so not sure if possible).
It could also be a phising email: (sdadsasda at sec0ndlife.com or the likes)
or someone sent an email in the name of a SL mail address(which you can do
as long you have access to an open SMTP sever)(Though gmail usually
indicates that such messages don't match up).

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Andromeda Quonset <
andromedaquonset at gmail.com> wrote:

> So far today, I have had 2 strange messages forwarded to my email
> from Second Life.  The messages were not formatted as I would expect:
> they had a graphic in them.  Replies to the messages bounce back.  Is
> there some work going on?
>
> --Andro

Have a nice day,
Skye Menjou