[opensource-dev] 'Frame load interrupted by policy change' error for youtube video playback on a prim

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:19:01 PDT 2012

Hello,
I just bought a new laptop and found that I could no longer playback
video a prim. Everything works fine on my older laptops. I tried to
search the community forums and so on ... and found that some people
are experiencing similar issues which appear to be unresolved.
Tried turning off firewalls etc..., clearning cache, reinstalling
Flash player plugin and still no luck. I now also recall that a few of
my colleagues had similar issues but they too could  not fix the
problem, but they lost interest interest in Second Life so not a big
issue for them anyway.
Please help with pointers to solutions if you can.