[opensource-dev] HG-Repositories

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:50:23 PDT 2012

As I understand.

1. Code reviews are against viewer-release only.
2. With viewer-development and viewer-beta, LL retains the right (not intention) to strip features and bug fixes at any time.
3. The development loop is closed at viewer-release and at times both viewer-release and viewer-beta can be reset to viewer-release. This reset would occur to remove all traces of an not in viewer-release feature.

IMO, it is fairly safe (not 100%) for TPV's to develop against viewer-beta.

Nicky