[opensource-dev] ok this may sound dumb but what is the llphysicsextention package

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:56:36 PDT 2012

Fourthed !
But am 100% Oz will receive a message from the top regarding this! Bah ..
moving on. When fear drives things instead of true openness, opensource
efforts get hurt.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Robert Martin <robertltux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could somebody hit the Jira with this so it can be hopefully properly
> handled by The Lindens???
>
> (in lue of the normal Voting as required by "my" Rules of Order [wolf
> grin])
>

> --
> Robert L Martin

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State
University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-282-5333
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, Play2Train <http://www.play2train.org>