[opensource-dev] New HTTP Library & Project Viewer

lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net
Wed Aug 22 16:13:12 PDT 2012

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 00:52:40 +0200
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:21:20 -0700
> Kadah <kadah.coba at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I stand corrected :/. And I'm disappointed in the mail viewer
> that I use (Claws Mail). I see nothing, and it treats your
> message as an attachment. When I click on that it allows
> me to "Open" it with abiword -- which I normally only need
> to open .doc documents -- hence my accusation...
> Before this mail program I used mutt, and that had no problem
> showing signed mails directly :\

I am currently using Claws Mail here too and don't see anything wrong.
I see the entire mail including the plain text pgp stuff at the end.

-- Techwolf Lupindo