[opensource-dev] Linux boost shared libraries

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 16:25:37 PST 2012

At the sldev meeting earlier it was stated that unicode processing with boost regex was problematic unless a shared boost lib was included. Here: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_52_0/libs/regex/doc/html/boost_regex/unicode.html
it appears that the static lib compiled/linked with ICU is unicode aware.

am i wrong?