[opensource-dev] Upcoming server side avatar baking

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Fri Dec 14 13:40:58 PST 2012

For any of you developing viewers that are not in the TPV Directory and
so didn't get the notice there....

We have now made available the code for our upcoming server side baking
changes - you will need to update to be compatible with this in order
for users to see avatars correctly once the server side change is rolled
out to the main grid (some time > 8 weeks from now, but no date has been
set yet).

See
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project_Sunshine-Server_Side_Appearance
for information on this new code, and watch it for updates.