[opensource-dev] Fw: Upcoming server side avatar baking

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 00:03:03 PST 2012

I decided to put some walk with my rather cheap talk.
Here is a repackaged server side avatar baking repository. https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/viewer-development-sunshine-diff/overview
It is 2 changesets atop the last point in viewer-development used in sunshine-external.
Those 2 can be reduced to 1 by using MQ.
I did this to prove I had enough hg foo to do it; not to have continuing maintenance of it.
This badly breaks history from sunshine-external and should only be used to as guide for a path forward for v1 viewer developers wanting to implement server-side baking.

I have not tried to pull and build to newer viewer code and make no promises.

I built windows and logged to aditi SunshineTest sim.