[opensource-dev] Odd disappearing vehicle

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:26:08 PST 2012

Someone just reported to me that they had found a vehicle at
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fortuna/5/243/26

If you try to select it or if you try to right click on it it
disappears.  How can this be possible?  I used the object scanner in
Radegast to do a bit more sleuthing, but even in there if you click on
the name in the list (which is usually Loading...) it disappears right
away.

Can someone investigate and report back?  I am curious what is going
on here.  Also, maybe drop a note to Laetizia Coronet, who discovered
this.