[opensource-dev] broke path to plugin

Anne Ogborn annie66us at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:19:36 PDT 2012

I'm debranding a viewer, and pointing all the URL's at our servers instead of SL.
When I start up, instead of seeing the startup splash page I see this message

Cannot open file:///C:/development/viewer/hhpviewer/build-vc100/newview/RelWithDebInfo/llplugin: Path is a directory

Displayed on the screen.  It's displayed as selectable text.

I assume I did something foolish with a path somewhere, but I can't for the life of me figure out where this message is coming from in the sources.

unfortunately it didn't show up until I rebuilt some parts of the webkit interfacing stuff for other reasons, so I'm a bit puzzled where it came from.

Any help would be massively appreciated

Annie the slightly squidgy,

Newbie viewer modder