[opensource-dev] Desperate about UI bug

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Wed Jun 13 06:37:58 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've been struggling with this misbehaviour of my latest TPV...

On windows, and so far *only* on windows, the UI is "broken" like in
this screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gg4co6r5bgitpf/m8Q0X-6Y1b/dolphin3%20windows%20UI%20bug.jpg

On linux and my mac the UI shows just fine, and the viewer works as
expected... on windows, not. I have *no* idea why. I've been running the
viewer with log level debug, and I see *no* messages about UI problems.

Here's the link to the latest source:
https://bitbucket.org/LanceCorrimal/dolphinviewer3-beta

I'd be more than glad if someone could beat me over the head with what
is very likely a blindingly obvious mistake in that stuff 0.o

bye,
LC