[opensource-dev] Looks like 3.3.3 258054 broke tattoo layers (but it's actually a baking issue)

Ron Rogers Jr. CronoCloud at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 17 07:42:42 PDT 2012

On Fri, 25 May 2012 20:12:35 -0500
"Ron Rogers Jr." <CronoCloud at mchsi.com> wrote:

> Wear a tattoo layer in that viewer and you'll see a line around your
> neck. If someone can confirm they see this, I'll start a Jira on it.
>
> CronoCloud

Started a JIRA on it.... as I said, figured out it's really some kind
of baking issue unrelated to tattoo or alpha.  The reason why it
seemed intermittent at first, is because some outfits seemed to be
reusing the previous unglitched bake...until they rebaked.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-29139

CronoCloud