[opensource-dev] Mesh uploads in OpenSource SL viewer

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 07:47:35 PDT 2012

It is in kokua viewer but, there are first time upload crashes that have come in with viewer-beta 3.3.3 code. We are working on a crash fix release now.

You are welcome to watch http://bitbucket.org/nickyp/kokua-dev

There are downloads available but, if uploading mesh, upload with main sl viewer first then kokua should work.

Nicky