[opensource-dev] tired of the bad testting

Celierra Darling Celierra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:46:44 PDT 2012

On a more serious note, this is one way JIRA is useful - it helps walk
users through reporting a problem clearly, so that we all can know what
being referred to and its context, and we can start looking for possible
causes.

(Well, JIRA's more thorough, at least; the interface could still be
improved so non-devs don't get lost....)
Celi