[opensource-dev] Fix for SH-2941 breaks HACD-k ?

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:55:38 PDT 2012

Thanks for the precisions. I am using v178, ported on to Dolphin and
then to my RLV by Lance... I don't know how it works at all,
personally. All I know is that the changeset I pointed is the culprit
for all the errors I get (well, I got only MAV_BLOCK_MISSING so far).
It's deterministic : with the changeset it occurs everytime, without
the changeset it never occurs.

The changeset adds mutexes all over llmeshrepository so maybe it is
related (it makes the upload time out or something). The changes are
many across that file, so I didn't look in detail (I don't have time).