[opensource-dev] Fix for SH-2941 breaks HACD-k ?

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Mon May 14 22:21:01 PDT 2012

During the time that I was plugging your HACD work into dolphin, I had several
fee calculation errors. Always following this scheme:

1. happens on the beta grid
2. at the same time, other stuff on beta was shaky
3. same file worked fine later
4. same filoe works fine on main grid.

just thought i'd mention that.

bye,