[opensource-dev] recent viewer-development changes

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 19:31:49 PDT 2012

I normally hg pull into a local base viewer-development repo and then cd into my work repo, hg fetch from base and it usually handles my local changes with a default merge cleanly.

This last weeks changes did not cleanly merge with about 8-10 files requiring a run through kdiff3 merge tool. Then, at the end I still had extra references to llxuixml.lib in indra/newview/CMakeLists.txt.

Any one else have merge issues with viewer-development?

Is this the notice that viewer-release is to be used for open source development?

Nicky