[opensource-dev] Formal Animation Set Replacer

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:49:36 PDT 2012

I think the requirement for this is somewhat overstated, and I hope that LL does not include any such function in the viewer. A well written LSL based AO has very little overhead, because it can get by with fairly slow timers by using control inputs to detect state changes. Even the somewhat convoluted Franimation Overrider is low overhead, and I suspect the overhead of running it is not much different from the network overhead of a client-based AO.