[opensource-dev] XML schema

Richard Nelson richard at lindenlab.com
Thu Nov 15 09:33:57 PST 2012

That wiki page relies on being manually kept up to date, which is not
something we've been doing.  While there is currently no official schema
for XUI files, that will change in the future.  The parameter blocks as
defined in code are theoretically able to generate their own schemata at
runtime.  There is still a bit of work remaining to finish this and since
it is relatively low priority, I can't promise a date when we'll have it
done.  But rest assured, we recognize the need.

R.