[opensource-dev] Why Firestorm should be your default viewer; modern, maintained, supports OS, stable

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:16:26 PDT 2012

I have to disagree. Personally, I think knowing what people are looking for in OS features, what businesses need from opensource platforms and why particular viewers are popular is both very helpful and a good thing for opensource developers to look at and focus on.  Since many of the people on this list are not affiliated with LL but instead volunteer their time to help make both LL's viewer and various third-party viewers better, I think these articles actually do have a place on this list.  As for if that account is a bot or not, personally, I do not care.