[opensource-dev] Fwd: Group management viewer update

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Thu Oct 25 12:33:20 PDT 2012

Viewer developers who would like to test the upcoming changes for how
large groups are fetched
(viewer changes are in
https://bitbucket.org/baker_linden/viewer-development-baker) ... see
below for where and how to test.

These changes are not generally available yet, so merging them to your
main viewer release is probably not appropriate yet, but it's time to be
checking them in test viewers.