[opensource-dev] Paging Marine kelly || SL should have an offical version of RLV

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:41:36 PDT 2012

First off could MarineKelly please email me directly?? (i have some
RLV questions i want to ask the source)

Also a lot of the "we won't implement X because its 'unsafe'" type
things could be solved quickly by having an Advanced Actor Actions
API. I would suggest having the current RLV API used as a base and
then add whatever is needed for those "unsafe" features (like TP by
Prim) default it to OFF No Features Enabled and then hide the control
panel so it won't be fiddled without somebody wanting to (and looking
for it).

--
Robert L Martin