[opensource-dev] Errors while building SL viewer

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Tue Apr 30 13:58:29 PDT 2013

I've fixed this error. There was a line missing in llsdmessagereader.cpp :

default:                        // TypeLLSDTypeEnd, TypeLLSDNumTypes, etc.

at the end of the switch part line 270.

I have another error message :

ld: warning: directory '/Volumes/Maison/laurent/Documents/Secondlife/Kirsten/linden/build-darwin-i386/packages/lib/release/Release' following -L not found
ld: library not found for -lllconvexdecomposition
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Command /Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 failed with exit code 1
hel

hacd-darwin-20111130b for the libraries and the include files that I've put respectively in build-darwin-i386/packages/lib and build-darwin-i386/packages/include. I have

kConvexDecomposition.h
llconvexdecomposition.h
ndConvexDecomposition.h

in include

libk_hacdConvexDecomposition.a
libnd_hacdConvexDecomposition.a

in lib

Is it the good files ? If yes, where should I put them to have them discovered by ld. If no, which version of convexdecomposition I should use in a third party build ?

Thank you