[opensource-dev] Review Request: BUG-840: Viewer 3.4.2 (Beta) breaks almost every sliding door script in SL

Martin Fürholz martin.fuerholz at fuerholz.org
Sun Feb 17 01:59:47 PST 2013

Hello,
me and others cannot reproduce your 'nipple bug', neither with your 'cool
nipples' from the marketplace, nor with the test setup you've given in your
earlier mail.
Neither with nor without my latest version of the fix for BUG-840, on LL
Release and not either on the LL Beta viewer.
If you found a repro please create a Jira issue so that this can be
addresses as a different issue, as - like you said - it has always been this
way, and therefore not affected from my fix.

Thank you.