[opensource-dev] Serious regression in SSB-enabled regions

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:36:12 PST 2013

Yes,  this was brought up to Nyx and Oz at Oz's last User Group meeting, by
inusaito.kanya They were supposed to file a bug under Sunshine, but
probably good to have someone else do it as well, in case they didn't.  I'm
unable to comment on SUN issues (or even make them) but I gave it my vote
regardless.

                                         - Dari