[opensource-dev] LSL commands/parameters for light projectors

Tillie Ariantho tillie at xp2.de
Wed Jan 30 04:22:42 PST 2013

Hello,

my feature request BUG-1497 (see below) got closed (not applicable). Why that? Do we have so submit working patches for features requests?

I think my request is pretty valid.

*LSL commands for light projectors*

Implementation of additional LSL command parameters:

I would add parameters for llSetLinkPrimitiveParams and llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast:

Flag: PRIM_CAST_LIGHT
Usage: [ PRIM_CAST_LIGHT, key projection_texture, integer fov, integer focus, integer ambiance ]

Texture, FOV, Focus and Ambiance are already properties of a prim, only they cannot get accessed via scripts yet.

Why can't we set those parameters via scripts?

Tillie