[opensource-dev] Viewer branches and their repositories

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Tue Jul 23 12:23:53 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-23 08:05 , Henri Beauchamp wrote:

>>> Ah, yes, thank you... What about putting a link to that page on the
>>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alternate_Viewers
>>> page ?...
>>>
>> The alternate viewers page is for people who want to download and run
>> viewers, not develop them, so I don't think it's appropriate.
>>
>> I did add a link from the primary wiki page on getting viewer source:
>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Get_source_and_compile
> I also added a link in:
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_Integration_and_Release_Processes#Mercurial_Repositories

Good idea... thank you.

--
*Scott Lawrence* | /Director of Open Development/
Skype ozlinden <skype://ozlinden> | Second Life Oz Linden

Linden Lab| Makers of Shared Creative Spaces <http://lindenlab.com/>
SECOND LIFE <http://secondlife.com/> | PATTERNS
<http://buildpatterns.com/> | CREATORVERSE <http://creatorverse.com/> |
DIO <http://dio.com/> | VERSU <http://versu.com/>