[opensource-dev] new viewer

aklo at skyhighway.com aklo at skyhighway.com
Tue Jul 23 18:28:14 PDT 2013

hey guys!  i was just wondering if somebody here could tell me what will
happen for real if i don't upgrade my viewer?  i'm still using snowglobe
1.5.  i won't bore you with the long, teary story of why.  It's just
upgrading my viewer for a while more isn't going to happen.  Like, not
even possible.  "a while" means like, maybe months.  So, if i stay chill
about what i do and don't ask for much, will i still be able to go in SL
and not mess up my avi or inventory or anything like that?  i've got a
premium membership in case that matters.

Thx so much for telling me anything you can!  Sorry to spam the list with
a dumb, probably obnoxious question,