[opensource-dev] Not all Open Source developers are honest...

Martin Fürholz martin.fuerholz at fuerholz.org
Sat Jun 1 09:57:31 PDT 2013

Ah! I misread the “joined” date on that forum page as the “posted” date,
this happens all the time :D
I’m sorry, last time that I’ve heard anything about Kirstenlee’s viewer was
a couple of years ago, and S19 is also a couple of years old, as far as I
can tell (and I’m pretty sure about that). See
http://virtyou.com/viewer_track/ as a proof (Kirstenlee’s viewer “S20” was
built in 2010).
MartinRJ