[opensource-dev] llTextBox Propogation

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:10:17 PDT 2013

Well, given Oz's recent revelation that there's over 1600 different version
of the SL client logging in daily, sure, it's possible someone is still
using a client that doesn't support llTextBox().

Does every major TPV that still updates their client have it? Yes.

So I wouldn't let edge cases stop me from using it. I've used it in many
products sold in world, and never received a single complaint of it not
working.

         - Dari