[opensource-dev] HTTP connection changes heading to Aditi in the near future

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:55:13 PDT 2013

Sure, it's all HTTP. But the issue as LL has been representing it, is not
that the region can't handle the traffic, it's that the clients (the
residents on their viewers) can't.  I could see a blanket throttle if
Regions were the problem, maybe. But The whole point of what LL has been
doing is to limit the # of connections the clients require. That should in
fact free up even more overhead for things that don't face the user at all,
such as scripts. Not that they need more, from what I see they do quite
fine as they are. (though there are more Squid failures than I like to see.
:P )

So I'm a little confused.